Where In The World Is Your Heart?

HIH On Facebook!

HEART IS HOT on Facebook

Monday, June 15, 2009

Time To Choose


Greetings!

My understanding is that many of you reading this may already have a grasp of the spiritual principles that govern our lives, and I want to honor that greatly.

But my interest these days really lies these days in the fact that so many of us, even with an understanding of these principles, are still suffering in our daily lives.

We are finding ourselves more fatigued at times with less overall motivation and even completely sick. And it seems like the burden of daily tasks and pressures is really taking over.

We're concerned about our finances, our future and even maybe terrified at how we might make it through it one more day.

And what happens is that we tend then to consider these feeling more of "the norm" over time.

I don't know about you, but I don't find headaches, feeling totally drained, being sick and unable to care for myself and others really normal.

But I do have some good news for you.

You can change this. Quickly even in your life.

Now its one thing to understand that stress is NOT for the most part a circumstance happening to us. It's our internal response to a situation, which gives us choice in that response.

But its another thing to actually practice this in our daily lives so we can manage that stress.

And by managing that stress, some really significant things can happen to us.

We all of sudden have a greater understanding of pain and illness, and the power WE have in healing these situations.
We can see our communication in all our relationships, whether personal or professional, clearly improving.
And we just plain feel better.

Here's the bottom line folks. Its really time for us to get serious about standing up on that rock and creating change in our lives.

Here's why:

I feel we all have a great responsibility on this planet to live to our fullest potentials and share our unique and powerful gifts to the world.

How are we going to do this when we are too sick and stressed out on a daily basis to give this to ourselves and others?

This situation does no one any good and frankly keeps us caught in a world of limited perceptions.

Studies show that our energy fields extend a good 8 feet beyond our bodies.

Let me tell you something.

I feel very responsible knowing this to think thoughts of healing and goodwill, because those thoughts not only affect me, but affect others around me.

So, join me on my upcoming teleclass if you have any stress in your life because we are going to discuss what happens when we change our thoughts about a situation and how powerful that is in changing then the situation itself.

And I'll share with you some simple steps you can take in your life everyday that will have you stop choosing stress and start choosing your heart again.

I look forward to hearing you on the call.

Be kind to yourself and others.

With love,
Sahara

No comments:

Post a Comment