Where In The World Is Your Heart?

HIH On Facebook!

HEART IS HOT on Facebook

Friday, August 21, 2009

Viva Brazil! 6185.02 Miles of Love


Andrea in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil
Heart 135, Journey 2
12/14/07




I received this heart from sweet and wonderful Anne....... I was so touched when she gave it to me saying that it was so I could have it with me during my upcoming trip to see my family. I was so moved by her thoughtfulness and love in bringing this beautiful gift to me. I have been visiting my family now for three weeks... and have had the heart with me at all times, either in my pocket or my purse or bag... and it is so wonderful to feel not only her love and friendship but also this grid of love that has been created and just keeps on growing. I will still keep it with me for the remainder of my trip and feel into the moment when it will be time to pass this chain of love in the form of this heart to someone else. Thank you so much Anne.... and may this love keep spreading every day!...


No comments:

Post a Comment