Where In The World Is Your Heart?

HIH On Facebook!

HEART IS HOT on Facebook

Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Oneness of Spirit

This story clearly represents the HIH spirit of oneness.....as reflected below.
Enjoy, and Happy Valentine's Day.
With love,
Sahara

HEART 1305, JOURNEY 1

Laura in Santa Cruz, CA, USA
I received the heart today, the day before Valentine's Day. I bought it to give to my amazing girlfriend, Cassie. We met in late August 2007. One of the first things I noticed about her is her sincerity of spirit. She is honest and loving, truly a good person, with a refreshing purity of heart. I love the life we have made together, with our pets, in our welcoming home, in our encouraging community. I know that she will appreciate what this heart symbolizes - a kind environment and a sense of Oneness. Happy Valentine's Day, Cass! xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment